FIX HEALTH

by Mike Tinney Wellness is a funny industry. It’s full of big game hunters and connected veterans. People often make decisions based on prior relationships, and they go after the biggest sales and contracts. As total outsiders to this industry, FIX spent it’s first couple of...

Posted by FIX in FIX HEALTH Read More

Employee engagement is a hot topic for HR departments across the U.S. According to Gallup only 15% of employees are engaged in their jobs. That leaves a sobering 85% of the workforce who are functioning below their potential, which affects both their value to their employers...

Posted by FIX in FIX HEALTH Read More

by Mike Tinney Savvy buyers of our service often ask me, “what’s the thing people don’t like about your service?” It’s a great question, and I love answering it. Had you asked me two years ago I'd have told you the biggest challenges our company faced were...

Posted by FIX in FIX HEALTH Read More

I meet with HR professionals interested in implementing office walking challenges all the time. There’s plenty of generic guidance, like "Involve Senior Leadership" but there is so much more to creating and implementing a successful and engaging competition. Why Aren’t People Interested in Keeping Fit? Our...

Posted by FIX in FIX HEALTH Read More

by Mike Tinney If you ask startup founders about their company's journey, you'll likely hear some common themes: pivots and learning. In our case, we started FIX 6 years ago, and nearly the only thing that remains of our plans from that time is our true...

Posted by FIX in FIX HEALTH Read More

by Mike Tinney I grew up in the 80’s, an era famous for its service and product guarantees. From LL Bean’s (until recently) lifetime product guarantees to Dawn Cleaner’s 2x price refund guarantee. There are 17 companies (according to Consumer Reports) who stake their reputation,...

Posted by FIX in FIX HEALTH Read More

by Mike Tinney My company, FIX, turns 6 years old in March 2018. I left the video game industry to start it. I believed that if you could deliver an experience that had the entertainment caliber of a video game, but focused on health and well...

Posted by FIX in FIX HEALTH Read More